friday thankfuls

someday i will reeeally try hard to not do these at 12:05 am while pretending it's still technically Friday.  i will try really hard.  but tonight i'm resisting perfection again to document some thankfuls.

36)  thankful for phil. 4, which has become a ritual to read everyday this week.  everyday i need to hear: do not be anxious about anything, and be joyful always.

37)  thankful to be a part of my cousins' lives these past few weeks: graduations, thrift shopping, open houses, domino nights; it's been a rich time.

38)  thankful for the beginning sights of summer:  cruncy watermelons and clear swimming pools.

39)  thankful for roland garros tennis. (my parents raised me right)

40) thankful for my grandparents and my dad who have given so generously and worked so hard so i could have my first car.  i imagine it will feel a little more real after i go to bed and wake up to find it still sitting in the driveway.  so very thankful.

Comments

  1. Love this...and #39 makes me smile, and laugh, too. :)
    Praise God for #40!!
    And I love #38...I love your adjectives!! So happy for you, too.
    And what a wonderful blessing and gift #37 is!!
    And #36 tops it all off...God is so good to us...He want us to come to Him.
    Love you and thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts