learning.

after a 4-hour nap and a good night's sleep i can now adequately reflect on the highschool retreat. some of the things that stuck out to me are:

-i am not needed to God, but i am WANTED and LOVED by Him

-when Jesus came to earth to live and die for us, he got hungry, he stubbed his toe, he got hot and cold.... it's just amazing to think about that the God of the universe experienced the same human things that we do

-God is up to great things around here! I'm pumped about this year.

-God loves me because i'm His

-i want the things i heard this weekend to go from my ears to my head to my heart and finally to my FEET... so that they CHANGE the way i live

-God wants to be in a love-relationship with me

-in my small group we talked about heaven a lot, and it will be awesome to see Jesus face to face and worship Him with people from every nation. it changes the way i live when i see from a heavenly perspective.

-and finally... i had a little mint chocolate cheesecake and it was DEEEELICIOUS!




this shot was taken behind the castle where most of the students stayed at the retreat. there was a little garden where i stopped to take a few pictures. :)

Shutterspeed: 1/1000s

f/: 3.6

ISO: 200

Comments

Popular Posts