Berlin, MSU, & general craziness.

announcment: senior year in april and may = crazy.

BUT, the good news is that it's all set for me to attend Michigan State University in the fall, and I have a Christian roommate!! She is a good friend of my cousins, and I have met her a few times. but oh, i am so relieved and all the more excited for next year.

in other news, i went to Berlin with my family for spring break! we hopped on the train every morning into the city from our nice apartment in the "countryside" to see the the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, the Holocaust Memorial site and various donut shops. Actually, just one--Dunkin' Donuts... but we visited there more than once. =) on the way home we stopped in Wittenburg, Germany, and then in Prague! it was a good Europe trip... especially considering that i'll be in America a whole lot more after this year.

and theeeeeese girls are my dear friends!! ^^we went to an Italian restuarant a few weeks ago and it was amazing!

well, i'm to eat dessert with my family and not do homework. please, it's a Saturday night!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts