senior year.

i decided it's a little hypocritical to want other people to update their blogs and never update mine. convicted!! haha, not really.
so, i could never really imagine it before, but currently the senior trip and all high school assignments are behind me. i feel like i overuse this word in every blogpost, but: crazy! this year has gone by so fast, and i feel like i've grown so much.

highlights of my senior year:
-leading a small group at high school retreat
-Christian studies class (Romans study the first semester, and learning about ourselves through personality assessments the second semester)
-growing deeper with certain friends... praying and keeping eachother accountable on Tuesday mornings before school
-restarting piano lessons
-knowing that God has NOT given me a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, and love, and a sound mind!!!
-learning to fear God and not man (an ongoing lesson)
-the huge surprise party my parents put on for me for my 18th birthday on Christmas day
-beating Salzburg in the championship of my last tournament of my high school career
-being in Les Miserables, the musical.
-hanging out with my mentor and "mentees"
-hanging out with a group of friends a lot
-senior trip!!

i have yet to graduate (3 more days!), but i think it's safe to say this year has been awesome. :) best year of high school by far.


My pretty friends and I at jr/sr in May.

Comments

Popular Posts