i'm here.

COLLEGE. it finally came after talking about it for the past year!
pray for me to be a light in this place and for me to be bold because i am a daughter of the King, and He is in my midst on campus. it doesn't always seem like it, but i know He is here, and that He will do awesome things.

classes start tomorrow. i only have my math class tomorrow. and then job hunting! the past hour was well spent organizing my desk and a few facebook breaks in between. :)

here's a picture of one of my favorite things: i absolutely love it when the light comes through the leaves making them seem alive. whenever i'm walking around and i look up at the trees and feel the warm sunlight through the leaves it just makes me feel like God did that just for me as i walked by. He knows i love it. :) He loves me. oh, how He loves me!




Comments

Popular Posts