hello junior year.

It's normal, yet bizarre and surreal, yet completely NORMAL to be back at Michigan State, going to class, going to the cafeteria, going to outdoor movies... life goes on!

I'm a flurry of emotions (as usual). Trying to thank Jesus every day, even the days that I'm a little bit tired and a little in transition.

Here's some general observations about being an upperclassmen:

--I have classes with 30 (or even less) people. It's amazing, and gives a lot more accountability to come to class! Hah.

--It's starting to be "weird" that I live on campus, but I embrace it anyways. Hey, it's super convenient.

--I don't mistake my major to be astronomy or economics or algebra anymore. No more of that stuff. It's social work, people! I remember that everyday because I actually have classes in it. :)

--I've been here a week and have only been to my little cafeteria so far... and that's saying something. I'm willing to wait because I hear Brody (the delicious, huge caf) is Freshman Central. [I do like freshman though :)]

--My books are still in the process of making it to my dorm room. But I know from experience that it WILL be okay!

That's about it for now.




Comments

Popular Posts