back with some thankfuls.

what? i blog? i know, it's crazy. but apparently the "i-don't-know-what-to-write-about" excuse isn't a very good one.

so to get me back into "plaid bows"... a list of my thankfuls:

1)  for a good job this semester answering the phone and helping people buy plastic dinosaurs...it's been stretching and confidence-boosting.
2) for a new (to me) car that has expanded my world a little more outside the bounds of MSU.
3)  for two funny, inspiring, kind social work professors to learn under.
4)  for west circle. i know i say it almost every blog post, but i love the familiar people, the sun rooms for studying, the "Hogwarts" feel, and even the oldness of it all.
5)  for intramural volleyball! we even made it into the playoffs this year.
6)  for friends on my floor who let me watch their TV, crash on their carpet, and talk to while i'm brushing my teeth. i love doing rounds to say good night. (we're almost like the Waltons!)
7)  for a sweet, caring roommate this year. i am so thankful for our friendship on top of our cousin-hood! and while i'm at it, for the past 3 years of awesome roommates.
8)  for zumba. just... zumba.
9)  for TV shows.
10)  for keeping in touch with a friend in Georgia through letters.
11)  for God's grace. it's never too late to come back and praise and be thankful. good thing for me.
12)  for my family whom i'll see in 12 days!

Comments

  1. Me too!! I'm so thankful for YOU!!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful that we can keep in touch through letters since we are miles away! You are a blessing to my life! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts