a new thing: SUMMER.

i moved out of the dorms and into a house a couple weeks ago.

i'm loving a new change in scenery to go with a new season. usually i use that word more symbolically, but i am so thankful for the literal meaning too...SUMMER!

summer means after-dinner walks around the block with my roommate. discovering delicious food trucks, meeting friendly neighbors, and finding geocaches right in my own neighborhood. (technically i have only attempted to find it based on my free demo geocache app. the actual thing remains to elude us! but you will be found, geocache.)

most of my meals have been eaten on the back porch. i place a tall glass of milk and one of 2 meals i am good at making on the wooden bench. the paint is all pealing back creating this natural-rustic look that has some splinter-potential. but no worries-- i just sit down on those wooden boards anyway and eat my lunch in happy silence.

and i'm finding that my soul needed summer just as much as my michigan-winter pale skin did.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts