Picture Narratives

I graduate in 2 weeks + 1 day, so I've been extra mindful of these familiar places and the lovely people I am surrounded by.  I'm soaking it all in for my remaining days as a West Circle Resident, East Lansing Local, Social Work Major, and Mother Teresa House Intern. It won't be forever that I get to call myself "Bonnie's Roommate", or that I get to walk 3 flights of stairs to my favorite little kitchen where I am sitting right now... just a few doors away from my room!  (Can we all just take a moment to be thankful for the fact that my wifi reaches all the way over here so I can use the internet in my favorite kitchen window nook?? Whew!)

So here's some recent pictures from the last week, during our winter of April and finals pre-season here at MSU:

Geometry Shadows:  This is the well-loved staircase leading up to the back door of Williams Hall. I love this iconic mint color that's all over West Circle!  


"Working Out":  This happened last Friday on my little fitness walk around campus.  Across the river is Wells Hall, where I've logged like a million hours of class over the years and bought some Starbucks ever since that opened my sophomore year. (which is where everyone disappears to during breaks of 3 hour classes) :)  Oh, and let's not forget those Wells Hall movies! Living on campus is the best. 


Glitter Tree:   Calm blue behind lovely yellow. (let's just pretend I didn't make a u of m reference and focus on how beautiful nature is!!)


Love and Glasses:  Last Friday night I sat across these two as we ate egg-fried quinoa and drank sun tea.  Thankful for my sister and my "pending" brother-in-law! (Cause they're engaged) :)


 
A Weekend at Jenny Lake:  I  got to hang out with my boyfriend's family while eating dinner on the deck and then relaxing on the couch admiring this shadow on the ceiling!  So relaxing.


Dreaming:  This wasn't supposed to be blurry, but I kept myself from deleting it and I'm glad I did. I think I was tired on this day, and it kind of looks like the sky was too. :) 


Tulips!!:  Or daffodils? I'm not sure what they are going to be!  Also, I love my iPhone camera!


Caught my Eye:  Grandma Bell just got her ring cleaned and polished.  I noticed last night when she passed me something at the dinner table.  They are going to celebrate another year of marriage this August, and I'm really proud and happy about their long love story... starting ever since my Grandpa saw her out the window during a class at Wheaton. And now this. :)


7 AM:  Sometimes I have to get up early to move my car before I get a ticket.  At least I got to see this beautiful window shadow in the stair case this morning! 


7AM Pt II:  On my way to move my car and get some coffee.  These are some of my favorite trees ever. 


Apparently I look like Jasmine:  I never do these quizzes, but I just had to know which Disney princess I looked like this morning.  Has anyone else thought I look 97% like Jasmine??? Hah! What about the other 3%?? 


Grand River Coffee:  This is my refill of coffee this morning. The description said it had a fruity taste but an "earthy" after taste. So I thought that sounded good! It did not disappoint... and neither did my gluten-free ultimate breakfast bar thing I got.

Happy Weekend, friends!! 


Comments

  1. Dad and I are always so excited when my inbox tells me you've written another blog! Love your words. Love you so, so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts