summer 2015

I love summertime! I love the bare feet, the watermelon, the care-free spirits and the freckles!  

 This time around, summer was especially joyful and giddy as we celebrated my sister Sarah marrying her forever-person, Nic. :) This was one of the sweet times of gathering with friends and opening presents. 

I now live in the same city as my life long friend Chelsea White. Love love love (and watermelon).

 Picked these flowers on a Sunday afternoon.

 I also live in the same city as my boyfriend, Tom Palumbo! I love this candid of us probably just driving around Kzoo.

 Heather is back in AMERICA!!! So we went to see Josh Garrels and took this picture!! 

 The clouds are so stunning.

 I love my parents!! Two wonderful, funny people. :)

 Sarah and Heather soakin' up the sun.

 Sisters get ready for the WEDDING! 

 Playing tennis spontaneously and often. 

 Loving the clouds and the sky once more.

One of the many study sessions we have shared this summer. Just happy to sit side by side.

The lovely hydrangea bush outside our home at the mission house. 

Thanks, summer, for your sweetness!! I plan on enjoying every last drop of you. :))

Comments

Popular Posts