School's out.

I haven't written on this blog in a long while, but I think about it almost every three or four days.  I don't want to lose the practice of writing.  Usually, when I have time, my writing first happens in my own journal.  (It's a priority for my sanity and mental health. And it's fun!) And THEN, once my personal writing bucket is full, I'll think about writing here.

And since I am here, I guess we can assume that I have some semblance of order with my thoughts...

.....Man, I wish I did! Right now I can't decide whether to put one or two spaces between sentences after each period. I'm slightly (only slightly) regretting the sugary latte I ordered from Biggby, and I'm realizing I'd almost rather have homework than job applications on my to-do list.

Ohhh boy.

Sometimes I feel incapable and incompetent.  And sometimes I don't know what I want. I thought I wanted to be done with school, but when you bawl your eyes out the night of your last-ever formal education class, maybe you're wrong. Even though I dreaded class so many times and arrived a few minutes late and rejoiced when we got released early..... maybe I wanted to be there???

School is all I've ever known. I've gotten good at school, too. But now the comfort zone of syllabai and margin-setting and making my own "assigned seat" is over, and a new adventure awaits.

In the middle of my panic over impending employment and professionalism, here is a picture of me holding some dandelions, one of my favorite plants.

I hope you have a great day!



Comments

Popular Posts