honestly.

why helloooo!!!
thanks for not giving up on me, blogger friends. i am still here, just a little bit sidetracked by the whole college thing. :) but, really, i do want to be here, and keep growing as a writer. so thanks for listening!
the past few weeks i feel as if i've been surrounded by more people than usual, which is a lot, considering the size of MSU. but i think that feeling has come from growing closer to my friends at church in the college group. i feel the pressure to wear my mask and not be completely secure in Christ pressing again. it's something i struggled with in high school, and now again. but through conversations with my parents, my sister, and my discipler here at State, i've realized that being free, real, and mask-less sounds a whole lot better than being insecure, chained and fearful.
i'm not seeking perfection; i know i will mess up. but i want to seek CHRIST, and i want to seek him more. because being self conscious and being God conscious are mutually exclusive, and i want to choose the latter!
stay posted, because my goal is to visit here more often. thanks again for listening. :)

Comments

Popular Posts