new tradition: Friday Thankfuls

to keep me consistent and grateful, and i am starting Friday Thankfuls. every friday i will think through the week and list what i'm thankful for, big or small.  that's about it!
here we goooooo.
1) thankful that my abnormal psych exam was postponed until next week.  coming off of spring break is not my prime time for exam-taking :)
2) for the day i decided to go without headphones so i would be more aware of the beautiful LIFE around me
3) starting a new journal
4) a visit from Teena, whose job it is to visit the Send missionary kiddos and basically bless them.  we enjoyed korean food, frozen yogurt, and an encouraging conversation. she gets me!
5) a nice conversation about favorite books with a girl from work today
a new journal
 
Jasmine, Teena and me [all MKs]

Comments

  1. Hey Dear,

    Great idea to count your blessings. We do have many.So glad your time with Teena was an encouragement. Made Chicago pizza and chocolate turtles tonight. Good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I'm already looking forward to next Friday's blog! Love you and miss you...proud of you, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts