Why hello.

Just living the Gull Lake life over here!

It's hard, it's exhausting, it's something I've never done before.

Wake up early, serve meals, clean bathrooms, take a 5 minute sit-down break, get back to it, go go go, take time to talk to campers, crave time in the Word, speak in Russian accents with the housekeeping crew, change into ridiculous theme night costumes, wash dishes, hug people, fall into bed.

And then when you're on off time, enjoy it hour by hour like you never have before.

I'm just about to go into week 3 of 9, and I know it'll go by so fast.

I know this doesn't do it justice, but I miss writing on this blog, so I had to get something out there.

Basically I wanna start each day this week with an expectant "What's next, Papa?" [Romans 8, Message].

Because yeah, I need him every hour...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts