the joys of my first apartment

last year i finally graduated from four years of dorms and moved into my own bedroom tucked into a small apartment with friends.  but in a few months our lease is up and we will disperse!  SO.  here are some pictures of my bedroom that was my haven this year.  i truly loved every inch of it!! 

i labeled these flowers during a phase where i wanted to know every species of flowers :)

i just moved this stack of books from the window sill to the floor because it was getting too high! 

 left picture: thrifted,   right picture: thrifted as a gift from my boyfriend

i love my window corner! 

this is a verse from Acts 17. one of my favorites. 

my clipboards from sister Sarah. thankfully only one in four is for "business" things! :)
(bottom left- haha) 

my pooh bear is one of my favorite things i own. 

that blank spot on the wall on the right definitely had a picture covering it before it fell down behind my bed. :)
on a side note-- i have discovered the magic of making my bed every day. it's probably the pride of my 23rd year of life!

these pencils are rarely used by still very much enjoyed :)

view from above

a peek inside my closet! i love stripes, polka dots, and florals. 

my favorite chair and favorite sun hat. 
(i also happen to have exactly one of each! haha)

and lastly, i love how books double as decorations and cherished reading material. and that bird cage doesn't double for anything.... definitely only a decoration! 

i will miss this small space! my first "own" room that i got to love and decorate and nest. 




Comments

Popular Posts