Back in the blog

My name is Janie and I have lived a lot of life since my last blog post. :)

I could do a massive life update, but I think for now I will just ease back into this space with a list.

Things I am thankful for:

1)  The dog barking down the street that reminds me of living in Diosd, Hungary where the dogs bark incessantly. Some may find it rather annoying, but it brings me back to a happy place in my mind.

2)  The fact that our living room window is OPEN right now and we are basking in the cool fresh air of February!!

3)  Sitting close to my husband (yay!) on this lovely Sunday afternoon on the same couch he has always had since we started dating. :)

4)  This quote from To Kill a Mockingbird:  "I think there's just one kind of folks. Folks."

5)  Being officially Jane Marie Milks Palumbo as of Friday afternoon!

6)  The sweet companionship that marriage has brought to me over the last month and a half.

7)  The thrill of checking the mailbox everyday after work. (I have always loved checking the mailbox! Even if it's just ads!)

8)  Playing ladder ball in the front yard.

9)  The anticipation of fun events coming up in life! Even just those small things that we schedule in our i-phone calendars, for example, "Coffee with friend," or "Rollerskating with church."

10)  Our kitchen that makes funny sounds at random times... and usually leaves us chuckling or outright laughing.




Comments

  1. Great to see you back here in your blog Jane! I missed reading you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I drank coffee too close to my bedtime tonight & am sleepless! I was so happy to see a new blogpost-- brought me peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read your next blog post! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts