happy Thanksgiving! [another list]

i love today. with all the craziness of the last two days i feel like i've already had a whole weekend, and now i get another one! yay! so, because yesterday was Thanksgiving (but not just because it's Thanksgiving)....
i'm thankful for: (can you tell i like lists?)
-being able to freely worship in confidence and power in Christ... despite who i am.
-my family... and friends who are like family.
-the Christmas season coming up!!
-this day to relax.
-my acceptance letter from Michigan State University that came in the mail yesterday (hooorah!!)
-my re-discovered interest in playing the piano. i'm taking lessons again and it's great fun.
-my parents who love God and are helping me in this crazy career/college process.
-sports. i love playing sports. :)
-my Savior who redeemed me.

Give thanks to the Lord. For his love endures forever!

Comments

Popular Posts