hello, november!

Well, my goal was to blog at least once a month, and seeing that it's November first, I just missed October!! :(
Anyways, I made it through midterms (which means the half of the semester!) and I'm no longer that freshman who has no idea what she's doing. Usually. :) I got back an hour ago from Culver's where I ate a burger and a sundae with my wonderful Grandparents. I love Tuesday nights.
Some days I just want to walk away from the campus and just.... NOT study or anything school related! Sometimes I want to be out of this "getting to know people" phase "church finding" phase and just.... be used to everything and have that rhythm in my life back, you know? I don't want to complain on here... because I really do have so much to be thankful for. I love the letters of encouragement I've gotten, and the facebook messages I get from people who just want to tell me they are praying for me. I'm thankful for the way God revealed himself to me again this past weekend... and I'm thankful for how God is working at MSU through the "I Agree with Kirk" campaign. (I'll do a whole blogpost on that later--because it deserves its own!). Annndddd, I'm thankful for the harder days when I'm reminded to put on the whole armor of God.
more later... this month. stay posted! love, Janie

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts