where I'm at.

Currently packing up and trying to stay awake as I'm getting ready to fly back to Michigan in 9 hours. It's been a wonderful week in Hungary with Heather and my parents. I thought I was going to fly straight back from Uganda to Michigan (hello culture SHOCK!), but my mom suggested the idea of me coming back to Hungary to debrief in person and just be together, and I'm so glad she did. I've answered a lot of questions about my time in Uganda, showed pictures and videos of the kids, journaled, slept, and generally just re-cooped. It's been a huge blessing to be able to sit across tables in cafes and lounge on my couch at home and just talk about Uganda and this life-changing experience... and talk to people who care about me so much and really want to listen! I will write more about my trip soon, probably in a few days after I adjust to MI time. :) Here's a quick picture of Auntie Ruth and baby Miracle. Alright, it's almost 1 am.... time to zip of the suitcases and go to bed!!

Comments

  1. Dear Jane,

    It was a precious send off for Mom and I to say goodbye to you this morning. You are dear to us, our FMD! You are now just starting your Frankfurt to Detroit leg and will soon be having a reunion with my Parents. Praying for your reentry to the States. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and praying for you as you adjust once again. Thankful for you, your heart to love and serve our Lord, and the time you took to chat with little old me. :) So excited to keep up with you now that I know you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW i just noticed i had two blog comments! I'm famous!!! just kidding. :) thanks Dad and Mrs. Yaiko.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts