current favorites.

...just because.

TV show:  Downton Abbey.  It's not too late to jump on the bandwagon!  Think Pride & Prejudice, but more drama, cliff hangers, and please can we all just get along?!  But it's really good, I promise.

Food:  Chewy bars, thanks to my rommate's grandmother who mailed them to me!  Also, chickpeas.  When everything else in the Landon cafeteria looks recylced from 3 days ago, I can always count on fresh chickpeas.  [At least I hope].

Clothes:  My favorite outfit these days would be my new boots, black yoga pants, and gray Spartan sweatshirt [the one without the hood].

Bedtime: 10:30, please!!  Unfortunately, probably not tonight...

Artist:  Definetly Songs Against Slavery.  I went to a human trafficking awareness night last Friday, and this band was there playing really good covers, and a few of their own songs as well.  Just bought the single "Authentic Breakdown" on iTunes.  I do love good music supporting a good cause.  Please check it out! songsagainstslavery.com

Characteristic of God:  [don't know if I can have a "favorite", so let's just say the one that's resonating with me a lot these days!]  God being my Father.  When I'm anxious//stressed out//insecure//all of the above, sometimes I remind myself out loud:  I am my Father's daughter.  And when I put it that way, it just seems silly to be so untrusting.

Blog:  itsalmostnaptime.blogspot.com -- my roommate showed it to me.  I love reading about other people's daily musings, espeically when they concern things like adoption from Ethiopia.... so you could say I was hooked from the very beginning.

Okay now, about that 10:30 bedtime.  Time to goooooo.

Oh, and please feel free to comment about some of your "favorites"!  I would love it!





Comments

  1. Hey Dear,
    It's fun to hear about your "favorite things" as in raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Got ya hummin the song eh? : ) BTW, my favorite blog is yours of course !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts