Sunday Reflections.

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. --Psalm 62
These are the photos taken on the walk back to West Circle after Sunday lunch.  I usually rush home and time myself to see how fast I walk, so then I can get started on homework (hah).  But today my speedwalk turned into a leisurely stroll as I decided to pay attention to the beauty I normally rush past.
My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
So, I did. 
Went up to my room, and banked on those words: "Trust in him at all times.... for God is our refuge"
Up in my room.  To live would be an awfully big adventure.
And yes, I want to really live!
A tad bit messy.  But such is my life, I guess!  Nevertheless, sunlight pours through the open window, and I turn on my laptop to play the music that ushers me to Jesus's presence.
Halleluia, we are free to struggle.  We're not struggling to be free. -- Tenth Avenue North
 
...
 
One thing God has spoken, two things I have heard:
that you, O God, are strong, and that you, O Lord, are loving. 
 
 
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts