10 random things

1)  today it rained on my walk to work. and that's okay with me, because i totally enjoy wearing my yellow raincoat and using my pink polka dot umbrella. you cannot lose me on campus when it rains, i'm like this bright yellow and pink blur.

2)  tennis is a great sport. play it your whole life long. learn how the scoring system works. you will feel so sophisticated! tuesdays and thursdays are my tennis days with my roommate.

3)  books! tv shows! music! currently enjoying: Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult, The Office of course, and pretty much anything by JJ Heller.

4)  the last movie i watched was Seven Brides for Seven Brothers with my friend Lorri. it was last night.

5)  heather comes to town in 13 days!! we are going to have so much fun. (if this list was in order of importance, this would definitely by #1. however, it's just in a random order)

6)  sometimes staying up late is overrated. just go to bed early sometimes and then feel awesome the next day.

7)  The Fault in Our Stars comes out on Friday. (48 hours)

8)  the East Lansing Public Library is one of my new weekly hang out spots. everyone go get a library card!!

9)  back porches are a wonderful invention. eat there, do you yoga there, read there...

10)  graham crackers, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. a delicious snack!

Comments

  1. The Fault in Our Stars seems to be similar to the real life Zach Sobiech story. Looks touching.

    BTW, make your own peanut butter for a healthier snack : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the movie was good! saw it last night with Caitie. and thanks for the tip. :) i'll letcha know the day that i make my own peanut butter!! miss ya Dad.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts