bucket list.


new addition to my bucket list:
-give blood!!
i've wanted to do this all summer, and as i walked out of the cafeteria yesterday, i randomly saw a Red Cross sign. as it turned out, there was an area all set up in the lounge where you could donate blood! SO, i waited in line and got all signed up. then they realized i'm ineligible since i've lived in Hungary. huh, should have thought of that i guess. :( oh well. so i walked away an hour later and trudged up the stairs to my dorm room... a little disappointed. but i definetly want to do this in the next year or so!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, Janie, I love your blog! Especially the name-- adorable! Thanks so much for helping me with my odd little favor & giving me another source of procrastination-- your lovely writing. :) Glad we are friends!

    I hope you get "stats" or whatever for this comment. Hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts