a smattering of pictures from my fall so far.



light and shadows stun me and make me stop and observe. (and pull out my iPhone)


i was happy for some reason that i can't remember!


getting inspired making new friends in a social work class. 


modeling with my boyfriend on a beautiful kalamazoo saturday. ps-go Broncos!


i have a thing for light and shadows!


fall donuts to celebrate homecoming week here at MSU!


becoming more of a "fall person" by the day.


beautiful girl coloring on my dorm floor today after church.


cheesin' outside my dorm!


watching shadows of window sills lengthen and fall across the bricks on this sunday evening. thinking about the inevitability of the week after the weekend, the constant footsteps up and down the hallway .... the turning turning turning of pages in our journals and the way life just keeps going.  i'm listening to Sara Groves a lot this evening.  Her lyrics soothe me and steady me.

"I am long on staying. I am slow to leave,
Especially when it comes to you my friend.
You have taught me to slow down
and to prop up my feet.
It's the fine art of being who I am."

--"Every Minute" // Sara Groves

"You are good to me.  Good to me.
You are good to me... good to me."

--"Good to me" // Audrey Assad

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts