five things (stream of consciousness style)

1)  it's really great to have friends on my floor who let me know when i don't use microwave safe bowls for re-heating pasta! "uhh Janie, that one's not microwave-safe either.." i seriously appreciate it guys!!

2)  i have loved every dorm room i've lived in for different reasons.  freshman year, for the newness of it, and the way my sophomore year more "experienced" roommate made it feel like home.  sophomore year, for the way we lived our hearts out in that little shoebox room, and all the fun and spontaneous times we had there.  junior year, for the vintage and classic feel of it and the way friends dropped by and played cards on the carpet with us.  and this year, my senior year, i love the coziness of this room.  i love how i've plastered the walls with pictures and things i've collected over the past 4 years.  it's a perfect room for a rainy day and kettle of hot water for tea, just sitting there on the fair-trade rug.

3)  my plan after this blog post is to go do some yoga and then take a bath. and then homework i guess...

4)  i got a twitter this week, but i kind of want to delete it because i don't have the energy to learn a new social media. haha.

5)  i feel like there's lots of things to look forward to. seeing my boyfriend on friday, seeing my mama on october 21st, and going to a friend's birthday party tomorrow!

Comments

  1. It's great to be a part of your stream of consciousness, it makes me feel like I'm there with you in some ways. Can never get enough of Janie : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts