[Friday Thankfuls] (catching up!)

hello, dear readers!
last weekend i was in new york city. yes, it was friday, and no, i did not follow my new rules about blogging on Fridays. but then again, it's more of a tradition anyways. so, to carry on with my tradition...
the friday thanksfuls
11) i got to spend three beautiful days in a little city called nyc last weekend visiting my good friend Kendall from home. it was an exciting time strolling power walking through the sidewalks of brooklyn, little italy, chinatown, times square, and 34th street (yes, as in miracle on 34th street), all the while trying to not be the pesky tourist taking pictures of every street sign and sky scraper. (but i did anyways).
12) cracking up with my roommate Brynlee over the little things.
13) getting excited for my major of social work during a social work pizza meeting today.
14) unexpected starbucks with my friend Gabby.
15) learning that life is a journey, and it's okay to not know the answers. i'm learning that whenever i use the word should, i'm really saying that i am entitled to other things at this stage of life. should makes me discontent and envious of others. should tries to hurry me onto the next thing that is supposed to happen in my life, leaving today in the dust. i am thankful for today on the journey.
this is how happy i was to see Wicked on Broadway! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts