Friday Thankfuls.

this week exhausted me a little extra.  it's one of those weeks where i have to look back at my journal and remember what happened, because i know i have plenty to be thankful for.  it's just that i forget sometimes.

16)  thankful for my pink polka dot umbrella that has been my companion these rainy days.  it's just the pop of color that i need on dreary days.

17)  thankful for wednesday nights, where i gather at the table with my grandparents and cousins.  we share bits about our days over Jersey Giant subs and vanilla ice cream.  we hear stories from my grandpa that i scurry home to write in my journal so i always remember.  it's good to be brought together in the middle of the week.

18)  thankful for hearing from my dad as he is traveling in Central Asia this week.  he is 9 hours ahead of me, but still writes me little messages to keep in touch.

19)  thankful for all of the Chinese girls i've gotten to know on my floor.

20)  thankful for living on campus, and being able to listen to the baseball announcer and the American Anthem from my dorm room.  it's fun times being so close to everything.

happy weekend!

Comments

  1. Great to see your post Jane. Heading back home tomorrow so hope to be able to resume our monday chats a week from tomorrow. Thankful for you,

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts